Saturday 12 May 2012

license

Today i went to register for my motorcycle license.At 8 in the morning Mr.Karim(person in charge to take me to the driving school) arrived to fetch me.As soon as we arrived i was a bit nervous.Maybe because i was excited.Then we sat at the cafe to fill up the forms.After completing the forms,i went into the lecture room.The lecture was for 6 hours.Can you imagine(lme gile).I was the first one to arrive.Then after everyone was in,the lecture started.I was a bit shy because i was the youngest.Everyone else is 19 and above and i'm just 16.At first it was okay.Then,you know what happens when someone with no sense of humor gives you a lecture about road law's for 3 hour non-stop in the morning.Of course you'll get sleepy(seb bek x telelap XD).Then after 3 hours of lecture,it's time to have a break.I'm so happy i get to stand up after 3 hours sitting.My spine was like breaking into pieces.After the break,the second session started.I felt so lucky because the second lecturer is able to make me laugh a bit.After finishing another 3 hours,its time to go back home(ahh,,,akhirnya).Now i just have to wait for 1 week to take my computer test.If i succeed (very hoping to) i have to go for one more class(bengkel motor).Then i will get my 'L' license.

p/s:please pray for my success..

THE END...

i want to be a good rider like VALENTINO ROSSI..

4 comments:

  1. ok,,i will pray for your success
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do write using past tense because you describe the past event
    so, i was happy instead of i am happy, the lecturer was able instead of the lecturer is able..

    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay,,thanks for your comment
      i do appreciate it =)

      Delete
  3. i will pray for your success too

    ReplyDelete