Tuesday 22 May 2012

About my class

Hi everyone

My name is Nabil. Today, i want to tell about my lovely and crowded class which is form 4 Al-Ghazali. It is located in block D which is near the school office. My class is very noisy because a lot of naughty boys who are Asrinotti and Ammar Zuhair (sorry,,hehe). Although they are naughty, they are actually 'hardworking' boys. They always finished their homework every time the teachers wanted to check especially when teacher As wanted to check their homework.

I sit in the middle. Beside me, i have Nizar and Kamal. My class has a responsible and diligent monitor. His name is Hazim but we call him Jimbo. He is helped by the monitor assistant who is Aqilah or simply called as Kiki. She is a responsible person just like Hazim. i sit in front of two cute girls who are Amany and Aqeela.
Both of them were so nice. Oh, in front of me, there are four boys who are Anas, Afiq or Taiko, Izzudin and Muqri. All of them are good at Mathematics. I always ask them about mathematics lesson when i do not understand about Maths.

That is all about my class. As a conclusion, i am glad to be placed in my lovely class, 4 Ghazali..=)

6 comments:

  1. although we are noisy, we are smart students..
    i am proud to be one of the Ghalians...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart? Maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when pulak I sit behind you -..-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..it supposed Aliya and EE sit behind him, right?

      Delete
  4. Naughty? Be careful with your statement, Nabil..
    i think the most hardworking person in 4 ghaza is me
    ask teacher as

    ReplyDelete